Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

Wet wet wet

Oh my gosh, every time it seems like we are getting to the end of this wind, it just picks up again! The forecast keeps changing every hour, but here's what we're looking at for tomorrow at the moment... and Sunday is worse!


We have now joined the masses in the muddy field clan, the boys' field is now like a big mud pit, and it's only a matter of time before the river comes right over into their field and restricts it even more. It's a battle of my own conscience at the moment as I would dearly love to bring him in overnight, but he's got to be better off with the freedom outside at the moment - the barn is WAY breezy and I don't want him to freak out! 

We're off to pony camp tomorrow, I'm helping my friend take her little girl for the first time with her pony, so should be fun! I've never done pony club before. 

On the plus side - at least the days are getting longer now! I was down at the yard at 6am this morning and there was a sliver of light over the horizon, and I could see fairly well by the time I left at 6.45 - bring on Spring. PLEASE!

Ride safe x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! We have nothing but cold and more snow coming. . .so ready for spring!!

    ReplyDelete